RULES & REGULATIONS
•Players are responsible to test the match servers to ensure ping stability and the whether the ping is acceptable. If they are not, it is advised that they do not participate in this tournament. The server IPs is on the official web page
•Players would be required to read and understood the tournament’s Rules & Regulations. If you have a problem with your match times, please inform us at least 24 hours before you scheduled match We will try our best to assist you, however, we can only accommodate changes to the scheduling that does not interfere with the general flow of the tournament. 3
•Participants can have more substitute players in a team. Just send us the needed info that required in the registration form. All registered players can only play in one team.
•Organization IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PC AND NETWORKING FOR THIS EVENT.
•PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR PC AND NETWORKING ARE BOTH ABLE TO HANDLE CS:GO ONLINE MATCHES
•PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CS: GO IS UPDATED PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
Hosting game will Using Sydney Server
RULES & REG. - SCHEDULE AND PUNCTUALITY
•The official schedule of the competition would be announced on Rise Legion and/or on the tournament’s website. This schedule includes the time of each match which represents the start time of Game 1 of each match.
•If a delayed end of a previous match prohibits a match to start on schedule, the match time is changed to 5 minutes after the end of the previous match.
•If a team is not ready to start the game 15 minutes after the match is scheduled, the other team may request a free win from the tournament administration.
•Note that the schedule for a match may change due to delay in the tournament or a previous match is still ongoing.
•In case of extraordinary circumstances, the referee may decide to abstain from the punishment.
•If you have a problem, inform tournament officials 24 hours notice before your match begins.
•Try to avoid any change of a match date and time as to not interfere with the general flow of the tournament.
•Final decision to reschedule match is up to the organizer/referee.
• STARTING SIDE - KNIFE ROUND - In order to decide who starts first as Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist, a start with knife round is played, where all players must only use a knife. The team that wins the knife round may choose the side they want.
• PAUSES are only possible during freeztime. Teams can call a pause by entering "Press Esc And Call Vote“
• GAME SETTINGS / SERVER SETTINGS - All maps are played using the competitive settings. The maximum number of rounds is 30. If a team wins 16 rounds, it wins the map. If the teams are tied 15:15 then the overtime settings take effect.
• OVERTIME SETTINGS - If a match is tied after 30 rounds (15:15) the overtime will automatically start.
Overtime is played with max rounds three (3 rounds on each side) and a start money of 10000 If both teams are tied after an overtime, the overtime will continue with the same settings until a clear winner is found.
• SPECTATORS / GOTV - Only administrators may directly spectate a game. Anyone else may only spectate using GOTV.
• SCREENSHOTS - Every team has to take a status screenshot on each map and the scoreboard after a finished map so it's clear to see what the score was and which team won to Discord Channel
• DEMOS - Every participant has to record a demo for each map. Demos have to include knife rounds and overtime if played. Demos have to be saved at least for one week after the match and have to be provided to the administration if requested.
• SCRIPTS - The usage of scripts in general is strictly forbidden. The only exceptions are buy, toggle and demo scripts.
mp_roundtime 1.9167 (1:55 min)
mp_roundtime_defuse 1.9167 (1:55 min)
Death cam = 2 seconds Settings for overtime (is subject to change):
Login To Join tour